A leading diagnostics manufacturer based in North Dublin are looking to increase their procurement team focusing on the direct materials categories. With over 300 staff on site in Dublin this facility exclusively produces product for global markets.
As a Procurement Specialist, you will:
- Report into the Head of Procurement and work within a team of professionals.
- Manage a portfolio of approximately 30 suppliers with a spend of over €10 million per annum.
- Source and qualify potential new suppliers whilst developing relations with established suppliers within the network.
- Monitor key metrics across supplier delivery, cost and quality and evaluate service on a regular basis to test completeness.
- Research alternative procurement sources to improve service levels.
- Run analysis and forecasts across price and spending patterns.
- All applicants must be Degree qualified with a minimum of 5 years’ experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Proven capability of negotiating contracts and delivering tangible cost-saving projects.
- Performance bonus
- Healthcare scheme
- Pension plan
- Paid holidays
- Subsidised canteen
To learn more apply online or contact Sorcha Farrell on +353 1 6321892 or please submit an updated CV
Salary: €50000 - €55000
Location: Dublin North