Our client, a well-known, growing, and dynamic educational institution are seeking an Accounts Receivable Team leader to join their organisation on an 11-month contract with the potential of permanent status. This is a hands-on role where you will lead a team of 2. This institution is going through changes right now, bringing various divisions together from an accounts receivable perspective, therefore a strong focus on AR process and the ability to streamline the approach within AR.
- Timely & accurate invoicing to customers.
- Ensure tax compliance procedures are followed.
- Follow and further develop credit control procedures.
- Prepare aged receivables report.
- Assist with month end close.
- Prepare balance sheet & other reconciliations.
- Review credits note and refund applications.
- Supervise the team of 2 AR assistants, including training on any elements AR related.
- Continuous improvement to the AR process.
- Assess the current AR process and support the end to end AR process streamlining project.
To be considered:
- You will possess minimum 4 years' experience in AR with at least 2 years at supervisory/team lead/Senior level.
- Primary Degree or Accounting Technicians Course.
- Excellent written & oral communication.
- Ability to work effectively and to deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Interested in and experience with AR process improvement.
Salary: up to €47,000
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 0862150442 for a confidential discussion.