HRM have been retained by a global medical device healthcare solutions company who are committed to improving lives through medical technologies, services, and solutions. They operate across 350 facilities in 150 countries, with an innovative portfolio of over 46,000 patents. They are currently looking for an Associate MDR Vigilance Specialist.
This exciting contract role where the successful candidate will be part of a team of specialists within an MDR Vigilance Group in Galway.
Key Responsibilities would include:
- Monitors the company's drug or medical devices surveillance program including the intake, protocol development, evaluation, processing, and follow-up on adverse reports, participation in the resolution of any legal liability and in complying with government regulations.
- Ensures complete and accurate maintenance and reporting of Medical Device Reports (MDRs), Adverse Drug Experience (ADE) data or adverse reaction data as required by regulatory agencies.
- Review and analyze clinical databases for the extraction of ADE data and integrates the data to ensure the creation of a unified database consistent with the aims and purposes of ADE standardization and internalization as well as to ensure the accuracy and quality of safety summaries.
- Acts as a liaison internally and with external collaborators to develop programs and processes to meet regulatory reporting requirements.
In order to be considered for this exciting daily rate Associate MDR Vigilance Specialist role, specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- Qualified to Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (Level 8 NFQ) in Engineering/Science or a related discipline
- Dynamic team player who can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- Strong interpersonal and team skills.
- Good communicator and fluency in English, both in writing and speaking.
- Excellent attention to detail and data handling
What's on offer:
- Exciting daily rate contract role within a leading global healthcare solutions company
- Opportunity to work within a global leader giving you access to build your portfolio within the medical device industry
- Potential for a long term opportunity within the organisation
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Laura Gallagher at HRM on +353 91 782 113 for a confidential discussion.