International organisation, operating across 35 countries and employing approximately 10,000 people.
This company is unparalleled in scale and expertise. Specialists in providing strategic support to companies in the health and life sciences sector providing advisory, medical, marketing, patient & stakeholder engagement and biotech services.
Following a recent merger of three organisations, the predominate focus has been on streamlining and creating new structures and processes, and they now require a highly effective, senior Human Resource Business Partner & Advisor to operate as Regional HR Representative for the Irish and UK business. This is a day rate contract for 3 months initially with a potential of extending to 6 months.
The Senior HR BP/Consultant will be responsible for raising the HR profile amongst a diverse and growing corporate division in the UK and Ireland. You will be responsible for managing internal clients and collaborating with multiple business and HR stakeholders.
This position will work closely with the global Head of HR and HRLT on company-wide projects, as well as having regional lead responsibility for a client base of 200 and growing. A blend of BAU and project delivery, this role will by hybrid with 2 days per week based in Dublin West. Reporting directly to the Global Head of HR.
- Serve as an advisor to the business on all people and organisational needs and issues. You will partner with the Business and HR leadership team and work as an employee champion and change agent.
- Partner with corporate functional leads and their teams to roll out global initiatives, as well as create bespoke programs in conjunction with the HR Communities of Expertise (L&D, Rewards, Talent Acquisition).
- Partner with corporate functional leads to help them address their people and talent challenges. Work closely with management to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation across the region. Maintain up-to-date, in-depth knowledge of local employment law requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Analyse trends and metrics in partnership with the Data & Analytics group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manage all in-bound immigration cases, including broader global mobility considerations.
- Assist international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
- Provide guidance and input on restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identify training needs for teams within the division and individual executive coaching needs.
What you bring to the Role
- Excellent organisational awareness and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to navigate a fast-paced, complex, highly matrixed organisation.
- Highly effective and self-driven individual.
- Ability to build consensus, influence senior leadership and create collaborative relationships.
- Strong client service orientation.
- Experience comprehending, interpreting, and applying applicable UK and Irish laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Strong project management skills, managing competing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Knowledge of HR Analytics and Tools, experience using data to help inform decisions.
- Creative problem solver with a high level of initiative and a sense of personal accountability.
- 10+ years of experience operating in a business partnering role, preferably as a HR Consultant in a variety of organisations.
- Experience of managing and resolving complex Employee Relations issues, including leading TUPE processes (desirable).
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation, organisational design, employee relations, diversity & inclusion, performance management, and local employment laws.
- Preference for CIPD / Masters in HRM, or other HR accreditations.
- Experience of other EU markets, desirable.
Day rate: €600 - €900 per day - Immediate start
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on +353 862150442 for a confidential discussion.