Our client is a leading global pharmaceutical organisation with expanding operations here in Ireland. They are seeking an experienced PAS-X MES professional to lead an MES solution for their large manufacturing facility in Dublin. This is a 12-month contracting position initially with potential for extension thereafter.
- You will report into the businesses Senior Project Manager and lead the design and configuration of the MES implementation project.
- The MES Lead will embed themselves in the project team for the duration of the contract working very closely with all relevant internal stakeholders across Validation, QA, IT Systems, Process engineers and senior leaders.
- You will take a hands-on approach to MBR development and any associated MES configuration with responsibility for managing all solution components (MBRs and test scripts).
- The MES Lead will develop and coach other team members while also reviewing all documentation developed by the team working closely with CSV and Integration engineers.
- You will lead and present regular updates back business leaders while influencing stakeholders when necessary around changes, simplifying technical communication where needed.
- You will have a primary technical skill set in Werum PAS-X / MBR Design with strong project management experience.
- Experience in sterile production environments with cell culture experience being an advantage for this assignment.
- Good GxP project lifecycle skillset is required
- You will have experience in integration between MES and other automated systems (OSI PI Historian or SAP being beneficial).
- Excellent daily/ hourly rate on offer.
- High potential for long-term project extension.
- Opportunity to work with a leading state of the art technologies within a growing multinational operation.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Ciaran McCaughey at HRM on +353 1632 1830 for a confidential discussion