Supply Chain Buyer – B+L
A global medical device organisation with expanding operations in Ireland are seeking an experienced Buyer professional to join their team in their flagship manufacturing facility. This is a permanent role.
- Ensure all Purchase Orders are reviewed for accuracy and compliance and are sent out in a timely manner
- Expedite Purchase Orders where required across all departments
- Raise Capital Purchase Orders & Raise Special Payment Requests
- Negotiate the price with vendors
- Issue RFQ packages and analyse tender returns
- Tracking Inventory stock and planning accordingly
- 3-5 years’ experience in Procurement in Healthcare Industry
- MRP experience
- Knowledge of ERPLx is desirable
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, influence and negotiation skills
- Proficient in problem-solving and demonstrate financial acumen
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Chris Browne at HRM on 01-6321886 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €35000 - €40000