Our client, the producer of some of the world's most popular consumer goods, is currently recruiting for a Continuous Improvement Manager to join the organisation on a 12-month FTC.
- You will strategically plan the CI roadmap for the site.
- Establish and support a CI governance structure giving accountability and visibility to CI activity on site.
- In this role, you will establish and maintain a process to conduct regular (quarterly) loss and waste analysis of all major site key performance areas. Use this analysis and data to establish the site continuous improvement priorities.
- You will work to ensure clear, concise communication of continuous improvement projects and initiatives to all levels to include the lean roadmap, successes achieved, lessons learned and planned lean activities.
- You will be the subject matter expert in problem solving and focused improvement methodologies.
- Lead the implementation of the Continuous Improvement strategy for the organisations bottling operations, in partnership with relevant departments that will see sustained lean manufacturing principles and structured problem-solving culture fully implemented into the business, delivering tangible results for the business.
- You will need to understand the knowledge base requirement for all roles and developing relevant training materials to enable operations to become self-sufficient in lean manufacturing.
- Lead the training, execution, and measuring of the lean quality implementation strategy.
- You will work to create processes and metrics (standardised Key Performance Indicators) to track the performance of lean activities and ensure sustainability along with identifying priorities and leading improvement projects to achieve measurable efficiency benefits.
- Identify opportunities for further development and expansion of the Continuous Improvement methodology and culture within the business.
- Understand and lead site communications strategy.
- Be the site subject matter expert on manufacturing excellence practices. Provide coaching and advice to the site steering committee.
- You will need to be Black/Green Belt Lean Six-Sigma qualified.
- You will have to be comfortable and be experienced reporting to the senior leadership team for the site.
- Minimum 5 years' management experience in a manufacturing environment.
- You will need a minimum 2 years' experience leading continuous improvement activities, utilizing recognised lean manufacturing techniques.
- Ability to manage people performance, coaching and development of a team.
To learn more, apply online or contact Cian Breheny on +353 1 6321866 for a confidential discussion.