My client is a leading, global pharmaceutical organisation, renowned and hugely successful. This organisation now seeks to recruit an experienced Accountant with minimum of 2 years post qualified experience to join their busy finance team on a 12-month fixed-term contract.
Within this role, you will work as part of a highly effective European finance team to support the financial control for the EMEA region of the business across 6 ledgers.
- P&L reporting.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Monthly financial reporting.
- Results reporting to the US Head Office - including explanation of results where required.
- Management of SOX controls.
- Working in conjunction with the financial shared services centre where all accounts payable, receivable and payments are managed.
- Month-end processing.
- Supporting the audit.
To be considered for this role, you will either be a top 10 practice trained accountant with some exposure to the Pharma sector or you will come from a similar US multinational environment, (preference for candidates with Pharm/Biotech backgrounds). Along with:
- Professional accounting qualification with minimum 2 years PQE.
- Strong skills in SAP/Peoplesoft or Hyperion.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Strong people skills, including the ability to build effective relationships across the business.
- Ability to impart knowledge to others.
- Strong commercial acumen.
Salary: up to €70,000
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on for a confidential discussion.