My client is a recognised leading global business with over 3,000 locations worldwide and a significant employee workforce on five continents. With global headquarters based in Ireland, this business is currently hiring a new experienced Senior HR Business Partner to support their Global Functions. Reporting to the HR Director, this new HR professional will take a lead role, harnessing previous partnering expertise and project management skills.
- Provide strategic and operational HR Business Partner support to teams in various global locations as well as to specific global teams as required.
- Lead the design, development and implementation of key HR initiatives to enhance line manager capability across the spectrum of people processes and practices.
- Apply strong project and change management rigour on implementation of people initiatives.
- Champion the talent agenda; manage the annual Talent Review process, working in conjunction with HR colleagues globally.
- Work closely with colleagues in functions such as Reward, Learning & Development, Talent Management to leverage their input and expertise to support the design and delivery of key people initiatives and annual processes;
- Manage employee relations issues that arise in various jurisdictions.
- Manage the annual performance management and reward cycle.
- Build collaborative and productive relationships with HR colleagues in the rest of the Group.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a global or matrix environment and display a proven ability to partner at various levels of an international organisation. Strong change management and project management experience are key, having designed and led the delivery of new HR initiatives and programs. Other requirements for this role include;
- A self-aware, collaborative HR professional who can positively engage colleagues and influence key stakeholders.
- A professional with a level of resilience and flexibility to adapt quickly to changing business priorities and demands.
- Working knowledge of international employment legislation
- Excellent communication & influencing skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- A team player who is culturally sensitive and aware.
- Logical thinker, pro-active with the ability to managing multiple complex competing priorities at once.
For more information, contact Arlene Moran on +353 1 632 1854.