Our client is a global healthcare solutions company who are committed to improving lives through medical technologies, services, and solutions. Since their beginning, 60 years ago, their mission has remained the same: to alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life for people around the world. Due to recent expansions at their Irish operations, a new contract position for a Human Factors Design Engineer has arisen at their Connacht facility.
- Provide Human Factors support e.g. identifying, planning, monitoring all Human Factors related issues
- You will be responsible for the development of user and workplace profiles and usage scenarios
- You will be responsible for task analysis and use error analysis
- You will be responsible for human factors and usability-related requirements, generation of concepts (creation of physical models and prototypes), graphical (software) user interface design, usability testing, risk management, and post-launch outcomes analysis.
- Level 8 Degree in Engineering / Science or related discipline and desirably with 3-5 years relevant experience in performing human factors, industrial design engineering
- Experienced in usability regulatory standards and requirements
- Experience completing field case research and case study observation with proven ability to apply findings into human interface requirement
- Experience writing formative and summative usability test protocols and reports and designing instructions for use (IFU) documents
- Dynamic team player, with a proven ability to integrate into and influence multidisciplinary teams
- Creative skills with innovative problem solving techniques to support development of design concepts
To learn more about this role apply online or contact Anna Carey on +353 21 4511193 for a confidential discussion.