Our client is a global pharmaceutical organisation based in Dublin. Due to continued business success, they have a new requirement for an experienced pharmaceutical logistics professional to join their team.
- Reporting into the Senior Director for transport, you will be responsible for providing deep functional expertise in cold chain packaging and logistics operations for the European business.
- You will partner with external supply operations, Strategic Sourcing, Global Quality and Outsource partners to advise and support all parties on robust cold chain packaging and logistics solutions.
- The Senior Logistics Manager will act as a trusted partner to all internal and external functions to ensure cold chain operational and business requirements are understood.
- You will work closely with the logistics team around third party negotiations and long-term agreements, ensuring quality, supply and cost are in line with company expectations.
- You will present business recommendations around cold chain operations in line with industry regulations and policies.
- The Senior Logistics manager will be responsible for managing any conflicts that arise while providing solutions for the cold chain distribution function when needed.
- You will be degree qualified with excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Experienced project manager with the ability to build and maintain long term business relationships.
- You will have experience implementing cold chain processes and practices within a pharmaceutical industry sector with a keen eye for identifying opportunities for improvement.
- A proven track record in problem solving with a high performing mentality.
- You will be comfortable managing external relationships within a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Competitive base salary
- Car allowance
- Health Insurance
To learn more apply online, contact Ciaran McCaughey on +353 1 6321830 or please submit an updated CV.