Our client is the leading property development organisation in Ireland who have put in place ambitious growth plans for the next 18 months. As the Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, this is an opportunity for a commercially savvy, senior and experienced professional, passionate about the Property/construction industry and has an ability to support recruitment activity within a pace of change and growth.
Specifically, the Senior Talent Acquisition Manager will:
- Manage the full-cycle talent acquisition and selection process to identify and source quality talent and build talent pipeline that aligns to the organisational culture in conjunction with the recruitment coordinator, including sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates providing shortlists to hiring Managers.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with Managers, providing advice, guidance and support on all aspects of the recruitment process, ensuring consistency and fairness is always maintained.
- Ensure key recruitment partners have a clear understanding of the company values and business requirements.
- Support in the development of Company systems, processes and initiatives to help scale our business, including the development of an ATS and streamlining current processes in line with best practice.
- Develop & roll out of Graduate and Apprenticeship programmes.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have:
- A proven ability of working within a fast paced, dynamic and high growth environment
- The ability to communicate and influence effectively and be able to navigate complexity and ambiguity efficiently
- At least 4 years' working within a TA function with a passion for identifying, recruiting and assessing talent
- A great understanding of TA methodology and a proven and consistent track record of meeting and exceeding recruitment targets
- A full clean driving license as interviews will take place on sites across numerous locations. (Majority of time will be spent on sites interviewing as part of the recruitment drive)
- Experience/interest in the area of property/construction.
To learn more, apply online or contact Jamie Coyle on +353 1 632 1844 for a confidential discussion.