A globally leading pharmaceutical company, are looking for a CMO Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. This position is a senior manager level position and an experienced professional within a life sciences manufacturing environment is required. The role will be based in their global HQ here in Dublin.
Reporting into the Senior Director of External Manufacturing, you will have but will not be limited to, the following responsibilities/activities:
- You must build and maintain relationships with the business' global supplier network.
- You will be involved in contract and pricing negotiations.
- You will be the escalation point between the business and their CMO's.
- You will be responsible for leading a cross functional team to achieve performance targets, examining all elements from supply, quality, safety through to cost of goods.
- In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the introduction of new products and various continuous improvement initiatives.
- You will be the key point of contact on the global external supply team on all technical manufacturing operations ensuring best in class processes are in place.
- You must have 5+ years' experience in contract manufacturing operations and a background in the pharmaceutical industry or similar is necessary.
- You will need a Bachelors' or Masters' degree in a relevant field.
- You will have a strong background managing third party relationships on a global scale.
- People management/stakeholder engagement experience.
- An excellent technical knowledge of manufacturing will be required.
To learn more, apply online or contact Cian Breheny with your CV at to arrange a confidential discussion.