Multinational pharmaceutical group with offices in Ireland, across Europe and the USA with an entrepreneurial culture are seeking to recruit a well-rounded Accountant, either fully-qualified or a finalist to join their European finance team a permanent full-time basis.
The position will suit an individual who has strong technical accounting knowledge and has had previous experience of all elements of financial accounting. Candidates from an accountancy practice would be highly regarded.
- Monthly & annual closing.
- Accruals and prepaid bookings.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Working closely with the accounts assistant to approve payments.
- Sales invoicing - aged debt reporting, customer follow up.
- Bank statements.
- Cash reporting.
- VAT & Taxation.
- Finalist/Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Flexible with the ability to work to deadlines.
- Fluent written and spoke english.
- SAP experience would be highly regarded.
To be considered for this role, you will be a strong communicator with a desire to work for an organisation that will allow you to achieve your career goals. Diligent and driven with strong people skills and the ability to work as part of a high functioning team.
In the initial stages of this role, you will work from home, however, in the future you will have the option to avail of the organisation's flexible working policy.
Salary: up to €55,000 + Benefits - depending on experience.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 0862150442 for a confidential discussion.