Based at Dublin one day per week, this International Training & Development organisation seek a permanent HR Business Partner to support their 200 strong workforce with plans to increase headcount by 20% in 2021. They support the development and employment of the long term unemployed. You will provide essential HR support Managers in effective people management and programs to support their teams (Employment Advisors).
This is an organisation whose culture is rewarding, demanding, fulfilling, transformative and engaging. Working with an exceptional Head of HR, the role of the HR Business Partner will include the following:
- Be the Regional HR Business Partner for Dublin, Midlands, West of Ireland
- Travel 1-2 days per week where appropriate (ie government Covid 19 guidelines)
- Drive Health and wellbeing across the organisation
- Support on complex ER issues - UK support this on day to day
- Building stronger support for managers to identify patterns of behaviour
- Coaches managers in having both difficult and progressive conversations
- Provides a progressive approach to HR
- Support D&I programs
- Works with the Head of HR to obtain Great Place to Work for 2021
- Holds 5 years HR Advisor/Generalist experience
- Can work well autonomously whilst leveraging support from Head of HR and Centres of Excellence in the UK who provide Learning & Development, Comp & Benefits, Recruitment & Employee Relations support
- Is a driver of action and does not rely on a reactive approach
- This is an excellent career opportunity where you can forge your career whilst working with an organisation that provides essential services to the unemployed community.
- This is a growing organisation with tangible career opportunities.
- An attractive package is on offer including healthcare, pension, 25 days annual leave, remote working.
To discover more contact Ashling Edwards in HRM Recruit on +353214358748 or apply in strict confidence.