As a leading biologics manufacturer, our client offers comprehensive, integrated and customised services to over 200 clients globally including 13 of the top 20 biopharmaceutical companies worldwide. Establishing a new state-of-the-art campus in Leinster, the company now requires an experienced Site Facilities Engineer to join the business to ensure for the safe and efficient operation and maintenance of the sites facilities systems in line with the relevant auditing (e.g. FDA/HPRA) and safety standards.
The Site Facilities Engineer will own, control and manage the site to deliver compliant systems capable of safe and continuous supplies to all points and users without interruption or impact.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as SME for site facilities systems.
- Overseeing the timely completion of system work orders and resolve issues if required. Also ensuring compliance for same.
- Overseeing the planning and scheduling of system repair and maintenance activities
- Supporting audits on the Facility and associate Compliance/Safety programs.
- Managing all Facilities contracts and contractors.
- Maintaining review process for contracts e.g. Site security, waste management, janitorial cleaning, sprinkler systems, CCTV, PATS testing, pest control, cleanroom cleaning etc.
- Identifying, building and implementing facility system training across site
- Owning and overseeing the complete Facility system data build for the site.
- Managing and controlling associated site Facilities Operational Budgets.
- Technical qualifications at third level or equivalent in Engineering.
- 5+ years' engineering experience.
- Experience of sterile / biotech facilities within a pharmaceutical environment.
- Strong safety mindset & awareness of the inherent system hazards demonstrated through an understanding of EHS & GMP compliance requirements.
- Thorough knowledge of safety, GMP and environmental regulatory requirements.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- A proven track record of delivering continuous improvement and value across multiple process streams and customers.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Maeve Fahey at HRM on +353 1 632 1885 for a confidential discussion.