Our client is a top tier corporate law firm who offer a fully integrated service to their clients. They advise the largest and most influential Irish and international companies on their businesses in Ireland and across their international offices.
Working alongside the senior partners, this exciting Technology Senior Associate Solicitor opportunity will give you access to the most interesting and rewarding clients and assignments in the market with the obvious impact on your skills and personal development.
The team plays an incredibly influential role in advising blue-chip international and domestic clients on all matters related to commercial contracts, intellectual property, privacy and data security and other contentious and non-contentious technology related items
Experienced associates or senior associates who want to develop and deepen their expertise across a broad range of technology and commercially related matters will have the opportunity to build an exciting career path toward partnership in a progressive and ambitious top tier firm.
To be considered for this Technology Associate opportunity, you will have a highly commercial approach to client engagement with the ability to long standing client confidence and relationship. You will have a minimum of 3 years plus PQE in a leading technology team in either a top tier, medium tier or boutique firm in Ireland or the UK.
Your experience should be broad enabling you to add value across all aspects of technology law including contracts, IP and data protection and you will have experience working with a broad array of well-regarded clients.
In addition to the above, you will
- Be passionate about your career development and ambitiously looking to your future steps towards partnership
- Have a strong academic background in a related discipline
- Have a collaborative approach with the strategic focus of the firm in mind
What's on offer:
- Progressive Associate role in a leading technology and commercial law team in Ireland
- Access to the most interesting assignments in the market
- Generous salary and benefits package
- Full exposure to highly successful and passionate senior partners
- An opportunity to build towards partnership
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul Lanigan at HRM on +353 1 632 1826 for a confidential discussion.