HRM have been retained by a leading global biotechnology company with a state of the art biologics manufacturing facility in Munster. A permanent opportunity has arisen onsite for an experienced Validation professional to join their Validation department.
Reporting into the Associate Director of Validation at the site, the central purpose of this role will be to efficiently lead multiple sophisticated validation programs and lead and manage a team of validation subject matter experts primarily focused on the area of Cleaning Validation of the Process Equipment used to manufacture product onsite. Depending on experience, this position will be positioned as an Associate Manager or Manager level and will offer a full range of benefits.
In order to be considered you must have the following:
- A BSc / MSc in Science, Engineering or related
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant industry experience within Quality, Engineering or Manufacturing relevant to the position
- 6+ years validation experience
- Managerial / leadership experience and skills
- Previous cleaning validation and steam-in-place experience
- Experience working with Global Regulatory Agencies
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Gillian McMurrough at HRM on +353 87 1213548 for a confidential discussion.