Our client is a top tier corporate law firm who offer a fully integrated service to their clients. They advise the largest and most influential Irish and international companies on their businesses in Ireland and across their international offices.
The firm's EU Competition team is regarded as the leading player in the market in Ireland and this opportunity would allow you incredible access and a close working relationship with the senior partners and associates ensuring you get exposure to the most exciting work with premium international and domestic clients.
The team's client base is impressive with a broad spectrum of blue-chip private clients and large public sector organisations and they offer critical advice and services across Merger Control, State Aid, Brexit, Pricing, Public Procurement, Compliance, Cartels, and EU regulations.
Experienced solicitors who want to develop and deepen their expertise across a broad range of EU Competition related matters will have the opportunity to build an exciting career path in a leading and ambitious top tier firm.
To be considered for this EU Competition Solicitor opportunity you will have a strong technical background with a minimum of 2 years PQE with an EU Competition team in ideally a top tier, medium tier or boutique firm in Ireland, the UK or Belgium.
Your experience should be broad enabling you to add value across all aspects of EU competition law, and you will have experience working with a broad array of well-regarded clients.
In addition to the above, you will
- Be passionate about your career development and ambitiously looking to your future steps
- Have a strong academic background in a related discipline
- Have a collaborative approach with the strategic focus of the firm in mind
What's on offer:
- Progressive Associate role in a leading EU Competition law team in Ireland
- Access to the most interesting assignments in the market
- Generous salary and benefits package
- Full exposure to highly successful and passionate senior partners
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul Lanigan at HRM on +353 1 632 1826 for a confidential discussion.