Our client, one of Ireland's premier corporate law firms, is seeking to hire a number of talented Tax Lawyers to support their highly progressive tax team. The department, which has a significant offering, has played a key role in the success of the firm and comprises of internationally experienced tax law partners and professionals who deliver innovative market leading tax services to their international corporate and individual client base.
The Senior Tax Advisor positions will support the tax team whose focus is on the provision of tailored solutions to clients across all business transactions including mergers and acquisitions, IPOs, corporate re-structuring, private equity investments, foreign direct investment, cross border tax planning, financial services tax including asset financing, securitisations, funds and banking, real estate tax, VAT and tax disputes.
Candidates who want to develop their expertise across a broad range of corporate transactions and tax advisory work will have the opportunity to build an exciting career path in a progressive and collaborative top tier firm.
To be considered for these critical tax lawyer opportunities, you will be able to demonstrate a thorough partnership approach and will have up to 7 years of post qualification experience from a top tier law or other professional services firm. You will also be passionate about your career development and be able to influence and thrive in a blue-chip multinational environment.
In addition to the above candidates should have the following:
- Prior experience of working on tax technical matters, planning, and structuring relevant to some of the business transactions described above and mentoring junior team members, ideally gained in private practice
- A strong academic background in tax, law, accountancy, or a related discipline
- An analytical and problem-solving approach to work challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A collaborative approach with the strategic focus of the firm in mind
- An enthusiasm for learning and development to enable progression
What's on offer:
- Generous salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work within a cutting-edge tax department in a top tier firm
- Full exposure to highly successful and passionate senior partners
- Security of role in a business with strong sustainability
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul Lanigan at HRM on +353 1 632 1826 for a confidential discussion.